100% refundable deposits for COVID-19 affected travel
Terms And Conditions Relating to COVID-19
“Cover for COVID-19”
TNA Bus Hire Terms and Conditions still apply, however, our cancellation policy will alter with the exception of COVID-19 related matters. Please see below.
- Cancellation must be confirmed at least 7 days prior to your journey in order to receive a 100% refund.
- If the cancellation falls between 2-7 days prior to the journey, a 100% credit will be provided for a future booking (including the 20% deposit which is normally non-refundable). The credit must be used within 12 months of the issue date.
- To receive a credit or refund, the event MUST be cancelled or a key person is unable to travel due to being affected by COVID 19.
- Bookings made for journeys now until 31st March 2021 are eligible for a refund in the manner noted above, if your cancellation meets these terms.
- See the link to our “Clean Commute” initiative. This is designed to protect you, your group and our team.